So, I decided to try one more time. Dyeing clothes in a bucket isn't for the faint of heart. This time, I stood for 30 minutes stirring, then it took another 30 minutes of rinsing. I kept telling myself, one hour of my time would be worth it to have my favorite jeans back and wearable.
In other hobby news, I ran my longest training run yesterday. In two weeks I'll do the first of two fall half marathons.
- you are out there trying
- it's good for your heart
- it's good for your mood/stress
- it helps keep your weight down
- you are doing something not many your age can do
- be thankful you are able to run no matter the pace
- remember the fabulous endorphins!
Thanks for stopping by!