Sunday, December 3, 2017

A Whole Lot of Nothing!

That's what I feel like I've done lately --  a whole lot of nothing!  I sold my big sewing table to make room for a new one.  Made me kind of sad to see it go.  The new owners have added trim and it really looks like a nice piece of furniture.  I'm happy for them.
 We had ordered a custom made table for our new home, which we won't be in until late next year.  So, now I'm stuck without a table in my upstairs sewing room.  The new one comes this week but it is so big and heavy we really don't want to move it upstairs just to move it back in less than a year.  I've not got a sewing project going now, and I feel so unproductive.  I've got to figure out how to move the table inside. Certainly don't want to leave it in the garage for months, or store it in a storage unit.  Might just move a bed out of the extra downstairs bedroom and put it there.  Decisions, decisions.

 And, then I might have been spending hours on Pinterest looking at kitchens, bathrooms, paint, dining rooms, and under the stairs offices.  House planning isn't really productive at this time.
 Thanks to my DIL I have some great pictures of my little Emma.  I miss that girl and her little brother so much. I hope to make a trip to see them after Christmas.


 She has started rolling her R's like a true Scottish lassie.
The hubby and I went to eat at a local bistro last night.  Five course meal with friends in a small, quaint atmosphere. It was fun.
We have a few Christmas get togethers planned.  I am an introvert.  I'd much rather stay at home, sewing or on my computer....but I know it is good to have interactions with others......a friend who knows me well sent me this the other day.  I literally laughed out loud.  This is SO ME.
Any of you like that too?  I have a theory about bloggers.  I think lots are introverts.  We'd much rather share our projects, ideas, feelings, to groups of readers by typing them out on a computer than do it face to face.  Comments?

No comments: