Thursday, January 15, 2015

Small things

Sometimes it is the small things that make us happy, right? I spent the first half of the day doing the biweekly cleaning.....tubs, sinks, shower, toilets, vacuuming, mopping, dusting...then In the afternoon did the grocery shopping. I wanted to try to organize something today but didn't have a lot of time. I saw something on the internet I wanted to do....

I used command hooks (love those!) to hang my measuring spoons in my spice cabinet.

I love this little spice rack. It was only a two shelf unit, but a few years ago I found a small wire basket and wired it in the center to make a third shelf. We write the name of the spice on the lid so it is a bit easier to tell what we have except on the ones with black lids....

That little quick project of hanging the spoons, made me happy!

 

No comments: