Friday, January 2, 2015

Goals for 2015

 

I love goals. I love lists and goals. My goals last year were pretty aggressive and I didn't meet some of them. That's ok, I did meet some. First draft for 2015.....

  • Make three baby quilts for gifts
  • Make a remembrance quilt for my co-worker
  • Make a friendship quilt from my retirement blocks
  • Run at least 600 miles in 2015 (did 561 in 2014)
  • Run a half marathon, a 15k, and a few 5ks
  • Run faster in 2015
  • Work on a morning routine of stretches, lunges, and planks
  • Attend more book club and quilt club meetings at church
  • Continue with daily bible readings (Spurgeon's daily Morning & Evening, Beth Moore's Praying God's Word Everyday, and Jesus Calling)
  • Work on being more like Jesus
  • Shop grocery sales and cut our food budget

...I also love goal quotes...

So, go ahead, set yourself some goals. Make some that you think you can't do. Stretch yourself. You grow by doing things you think you can't do. I'd love to hear your goals.

 

 

No comments: