Saturday, May 19, 2012

Saturday Work Day

I've spent most of the day doing some cleaning around the house.  Power washed the front porch (again), this time with a cleaner, another cleaner, and a broom to scrub it.  It is better but still not what I'd like.
It really doesn't take much to make me happy.  The hubby hung some hooks for me so I can hang my ferns.  Yay!  I much prefer them hanging as in planters or on the ground.

I finished power washing the front sidewalk too.  Amazing how dirty it gets.  And speaking of dirty, I spend an hour or two on the garage windows.  They get so nasty. The garage gets so nasty. There is so much more that needs to be done out there, but I do have a feeling of accomplishment just for getting those two windows cleaned.

I plan to be off for a week soon and am anxious to get my list ready for all the stuff I want to do while I am off work.  Call me crazy but my favorite kind of vacation is one where I work around the house doing projects.  Yeah, crazy.

I've put on a few pounds since my surgery so I need to try to take them off.  Got to get back to walking.  Speaking of......think I'll put on my tennis shoes and try to do a little bit on the trail before a good supper this evening to end a good day.





No comments: