Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Blogger Format Has Changed

The Blogger formatting has changed.  Argh!!  After three years I was just getting comfortable using it, now I get to learn something new.  I hope you don't struggle reading my blog as much as I am posting and setting formats.  The blogs I follow are on the right hand side, along with the shortened "about me," followers, blog archive, and a place to subscribe.  The tabs are barely visible, but if you move your mouse to them, they will pop up.  The new format isn't working well with the ipad.  I've attempted to contact Google, but noticed they have 1000's of folks having trouble.  On the ipad, when you click a post, and it comes up in a new window, if it has more than one picture in that post, you can't just use your figure to scroll through the post.  I've been able to get it to scroll, only if I use two fingers.  Weird, yes.  In the current dynamic view I am using, you will only see the first picture attached to the post in the little preview.  You will need to click on the post to bring up all of it.  I also can't get most of the tabs to work on the ipad, however, they work fine on our desktop computer.

Please bear with me as we work through these issues.  I want to continue the blog, so I'll be diligent to learn what I need to in order to make it easier for you to read.  If any of you other bloggers have any advice PLEASE email me!

Thanks,
Rachel

No comments: