Friday, May 11, 2012

Friends


I am loving these Friday visits with old friends.  My friend Pam and I had a nice drive to meet our former workmates.  Excellent food at Cheddars and so good to catch up with our friends Kathy and Nancy.

Kathy

Nancy

Pam, trying to hide from the camera.

Sweet Nancy giving me a hug.  Humm, that is the same shirt I wore last Friday on my Sparta adventure.  Guess you can tell what my favorite casual shirt is these days.  By the way, for all you thrifters out there, I picked it up at Repeat Boutique in Knoxville.  A great repeat clothing store with fabulous prices on expensive brands.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that place. My friend and I always order the spinach dip and potato soup and croissants. It's tradition! We go to the one on Clinton Hwy.