Saturday, May 12, 2012

Progress

I am still at this remembrance quilt. I took almost all the leftover scrap pieces out so that left it with only one fabric piece that isn't his own shirts and jeans. I thought I was finished then decided it wasn't big enough, so I made more blocks. I've got the top left done and the bottom right....just the middle to put together. I am thinking about a burgundy border, about 5-6 inches.

 

Sometimes I feel like I just have to finish something, so I put together this little cathedral window pillow this afternoon. It is the piece I made in the class when I was learning. I started over for the quilt. I know it may sound weird but I kind of like the way the block points show through the white.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, now that I see it laid out, definitely love that quilt.