Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!!

I love Easter. No other religion has a RISEN savior, only Christianity.  Thank you Jesus for paying for my sins, and rising from the dead.  You are our hope for the next life in resurrected bodies.

Knitting
I pulled them out. All of them.  I know I had the casting stitches wrong.  And the needles I was using were 20mm (not 22mm as I had stated before), so even though they were just a tad bigger than the 19mm I was supposed to use, I decided to start over.  Pulling the stitches out was quite easy.


Just pulled them off the needles and they pulled right out.  I will be starting this project over when I get the right needles and learn the correct way to cast on.  I have a nice little "yarn" ball.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Love your cloth ball! Hope you get your needles soon. Good luck!