Saturday, April 30, 2016

Sewing Saturday

Today was a great day to sew.  I did my longish run last night so I rewarded myself by sewing most of the day.  Well, that and a pedicure.  70 of 90 blocks finished. I think I could make these blocks in my sleep now....



I've got all the black and white prepped for the remaining blocks.


Yep, a lot of black and white in this quilt.  Hence, the name White Nights.


Pretty toes for our anniversary date night.

Today was our anniversary so we went to the Cumberland State Park restaurant. It was so good!  
Here is a pic of me and my goober husband.  We are such homebodies.  We got there when it opened at 4pm, (there were about 20 people waiting to get in!), then took the long scenic way home. Nice quiet anniversary.

And a pic from last night's run.  I love doing my longer runs on Friday evenings after the sun goes down.  It was still hot last night, and there was a lot of Friday night traffic on the road that runs by the lake, but I don't mind.


....and another highlight of the day -- I got to FaceTime with my favorite little girl.  Love. 'Nuff said.

No comments: