Saturday, November 21, 2015

Busy Saturday

The day started off pretty early at 5:30 am.  I had my last half marathon for the season today.
I finished with no major injuries, which is always good.  Today's race was my fastest yet for a half.  I beat my best time by 3 minutes, so I was very happy about that.  Once I got home, iced the knee, showered and applied Biofreeze, took ibuprofen, I was better.  Tried to nap but the calves wouldn't have it.

I watched a video on crochet slippers about 12 times but still just couldn't get it.  Thought maybe I needed a little more practice first, so I started another scarf.  I found the softest yarn.  It is called Love by Red Heart.  Much softer than the Super Saver kind.
Going to hit the sack early tonight......my legs are telling me to.


No comments: