Sunday, April 28, 2013

Baby Star Quilt

I think I've made around 20 of these little quilts. I am teaching a class at our church beginning this Thursday night on how to make this pattern. We decided in order to have a quilting ministry, those interested needed to be taught some piecing and quilting skills.

I thought it might be good to make up one top, so they can see the size of it. I had some really cute Riley Blake fabric leftovers that worked pretty well. When completed this one will be a gift or a donation.

 

1 comment:

Linda said...

This is darling! Wish I could join your class - it sounds like fun. I also would love to see our prayer quilt ministry try this pattern instead of the simple blocks they've used for years. But since there is such a demand for the quilts, our goal is to produce as many as possible in our 4 hours once a month, so I don't see that happening. ;)