Sunday, May 31, 2020

Spreading Cheer

I painted a few rocks this weekend.  I get bored when I don't have a project.  Haven't decided on my next scrap quilt yet, so took some time for a few rocks.  The bee with water droplets is my favorite.  No surprise there. I am keeping him for a while. I was so bored today, that we decided to go for a drive and hide a few rocks.
 I hid the tent at a local lakeside campground, Angler's Cove.
 I didn't hide the heart yet, but will do so before the 4th of July.
 Hid the masked nurse at an outdoor garden area on the grounds of the hospital in Midtown.  I hope a nurse finds it.
 Hid the friend rock at one of the pavilions on our lakeside walking trail.
And I hid the eye at the most appropriate place, The Eye Center of Midown.

Painting is almost as fun as quilting.

No comments: