Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Another day......

Ok, I don't know about you, but I'm getting bored....or tired....or just needing a change. I've got hobbies to do - quilting, painting, running, cooking, and I am doing all of those, but still....I long for some normalcy in our world.  I am so thankful that I have enough of what we need, I'm fed, comfortable, have things to do, and so many other things but still....I don't think I want to be retired full time. Or maybe it's just that I am not going anywhere.  It has taken me almost a month to get to this point, I guess because I'm such an introvert.  Hoping to talk the hubby into a drive this week.  To anywhere, just get out and drive around.

Still working on the "quarantine" quilt.  All 72 blocks made, now sewing up the rows.  These blocks took for-ev-er to make.  Did a little painting recently.

 Did another fish in water, a koi this time.

 And made these two littles for my littles. Not that crazy about them, might try it again.

 I glued together the scrap wood pieces (the thin one is a paint stirrer) and stained them for a little shelf for the rocks.

This was a genius idea to press out bias binding strips used for mask making. Placing the iron between the paperclips allows it to stay in one place while you slide the fabric through them.

 Trying my hand at growing celery from a leftover piece. Looks like it is going to work.

 Gave the hubby his second quarantine hair cut.

 And I'll end with this pic of my sweet grands enjoying some candy they got on Easter.

They have had some beautiful days as you can tell with Emma's rosey cheeks. The kids are doing a lot of playing outside in their little garden area.






No comments: