Sunday, December 1, 2019

Free Christmas Greenery

Of course, everyone loves free.  I've heard of going to places that sell Christmas trees to get free greenery.  Great idea, but I have one even better.  We have few trees in our yard and no woods, but our neighbor has a fence row bordering her property and a farm. She allowed me to scavenge the fence row for some beauties for holiday decorating.

I found lots of cedar, holly, and other plants with pretty leaves.








I didn't find pinecones, but I bet I could have.  I may have to do some more adventuring along the farm fence row. I hate spending a lot of money on seasonal decorations and the pressure to do so is great with Pinterest and Instagram showing us how beautiful we can make our homes if we just.....

There are lots of beautiful things out doors to bring in for the season. We just have to look around and be creative.

No comments: