Sunday, December 29, 2019

2020 Goals

I don't make resolutions, well, I call them goals.  I suppose it's basically the same thing.  Anyway, these are my goals for 2020:

  • Learn to drink coffee without sugar
  • Lose 5 pounds
  • Read 12 books
  • Make 10 quilts
  • Have 4 people over for dinner 5 times during the year
  • Read the bible through
  • Design and get published two quilts
  • Build 3 things
    • book/picture ledge
    • piece for bedroom
    • planter box(es)
  • Do things for others
    • take a meal
    • visit the sick
    • pay a bill
  • Run 500 miles
I am a list maker and goal setter.  I find I am much more productive and can accomplish what I want if I will write it down.  I don't think I did goals last year. My bad.  

Of course, these may change as I learn new things during the year, and who knows, I might pick up a new hobby.  :)

So here's to 2020 and may your year be blessed!



1 comment:

Jan said...

Great goals! It's 1:40 PM and my far range goal is to get out of my jammies and take hubby out to dinner. Yes, it's THAT kind of day...