Friday, December 27, 2019

Holidays 2019


 Fun and games, "Heads Up," with the hubby, my brother, two nephews, and sister-in-law.

 Chocolate pie in memory of my dad, who loved anything chocolate at Christmas time.
Cross stitched mailboxes.  My mom made these, and each year would give all of us one with money inside.
The littles enjoyed a Christmas day service at their church, St. Andrew the great, in Cambridge.
And their annual family Christmas photo...

Mr. Hayes, acting silly with his hat liner I got him....
 Homemade sourdough cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning.....
Life is good, even if it is hard sometimes. I have three friends on my mind tonight.  All three are facing surgery -- very serious back surgeries for two, and metastasized cancer for the third. If you are so inclined, I'd appreciate prayers for them.

No comments: