- Create 3-4 new quilt designs (this includes submitting them to magazines)
- Finish the scrappy wonky star bed quilt (a big goal, been working on it for a few years and can never get the motivation to finish, which is unlike me; the blocks are small and take about 30 minutes each)
- Make a widow a Remembrance quilt
- Crochet some slippers or another crochet project
- Run 500 miles; 3x/week, a few 5ks, a 15k, and one half marathon (this is cutting back from last year; this year I want to focus on maintaining my health, not necessarily any new running goals; included in this is to maintain my weight and my current "no running injuries" status)
- Read the bible through
- Read at least 3 book club books and attend at least 3 book club meetings
- Vacation with the husband
- Visit the kids in Edinburgh at least once
- Do an outside project (not sure what - possibly re-paint the faux tile on the screened porch; maybe do a square foot garden; maybe even do a boat garage add on)
I tend to have all to-do type goals but I do want to also have some of another type...
- Live intentionally
- Be kinder
- Try to put myself in others' shoes
- Age gracefully
2016 is a gift. Let's make the most of it. Let go of our heartaches, celebrate our successes, and work as unto the Lord.