Friday, December 4, 2015

Fun with my girl!

My granddaughter is visiting and we are having such fun!

...so there won't be any quilting done for another week or so....

 

I can't believe how this little one sleeps so well. They just put her to bed at 8pm and without a fuss she goes off to sleep for 12-13 hours.

It's like that at nap time too. She goes down around noon for a two hour nap.

..but she she is awake, it is constant activity. She is keeping Mamaw fit, up and down the steps, over and over and over and over again. Mamaw doesn't mind. There will be plenty of time to rest after she goes home.

 

2 comments:

Susan said...

She is absolutely ADORABLE. And I thought I was the only crazy grandmother who gets into the tent with the grand-kids and all the toys...I see I'm not the only one who loves to do that!

Rachel said...

Ha ha Susan! There are lots of us that get into the tents with our grands!! Fun times.