Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday

This may not have been such a good idea......

I had eight miles I my training schedule for today and it was raining so I did it on the treadmill. My treadmill isn't working properly (they are sending a new computer board for it). It works but isn't registering the correct speed.......I watched Jenny Doan from Missouri Star Quilt Company the whole time.....many, many quilting tutorials......when I finished running, I went to their website and ordered a bunch of quilting supplies...... :)

Anyone made anything with their half hexie ruler?

 

2 comments:

Jan said...

I bought the small half hexie ruler to make the Christmas table runner (she does have a tutorial) It goes together quickly, over the past few years I've made 14, one for me, one for each kid, a few for friends, a thank you gift and a hostess gift...I loved making them...but am burned out. Nevermore!

Rachel said...

I watched the tutorial on it and liked the fall and Christmas runner, but yes, I can understand making 14 could burn you out! I'm thinking it might be fun to use in a quilt design. I should have bought yours rather than getting a new one!