Friday, July 31, 2015

July Adventure Trip

For our monthly adventure for July, we made a trip to Burnsville, NC. It was a beautiful drive. The front that came through at home came through here too....low humidity, clear skies, just beautiful. We are staying at the Buck House Inn B&B, a beautiful historic home a few miles from Burnsville.

A little relaxing in the yard. I did five miles this morning so I am tired! The fisherman did his thing last night and didn't get home until about 3 am. He is now napping in the comfy bed.

Does that not look so inviting? We decided to come here to see a play. Our choir director's son is working this summer at the Burnsville Playhouse and has a leading role in a play there.

In other news, my little quilt got rejected from Fons and Porter, but I sent pictures to another quilt magazine. Maybe they will like it :) but if not, that is ok. I like it.

 

No comments: