Saturday, May 10, 2014

Saturday sewing

Just like old times......spent about all day up in my sewing room. As one friend said, I think I've got my quilting mojo back. Thanks for you quilters who gave me permission to stop on the mega project. After I decided it was ok not to finish that one right now, I did get some excitement for quilting again.

Made all four of my blocks for the church project. Even asked for another piece of floral to make four more. And I whipped up one of those simple baby star quilts. The backing and batting are ready for the quilting machine, and I've already made the binding. I love that everything for this one came out of my stash. It will go to a baby boy as a gift.

The print is little fish, and the light teal has bubbles. I am going to use the green for the backing and binding. The background looks white in this picture but it is actually a light gray.

 

No comments: