Thursday, March 15, 2012

Products I love

I decided to write a post about two of my favorite products.  No, I am not being paid.


I am very light skinned.  Pale is the word.  Some call it fair.  Anyway, I've never tanned well and now at my age, the tanned look from the sun isn't worth the damage to my skin.  I've tried many of the self tanners and they all smell HORRIBLE on me.  A disgusting smell.  I can smell it when I move, or sit, or whatever.  However, I did find one that isn't as strong as the others.  In fact, St. Tropez Gradual Tan advertises that it eliminates the smell by 70%.  And that is a true statement.  It is pricey, but worth it if you are self conscious about your pale skin but forced to dress lightly because of your hot flashes (ha!) 

The next product I love is Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion.  This stuff is the bomb.  I mean, it moisturizes like none other.  Not greasy, not thick.  It also advertises that it keeps working for 24 hours.  In addition to my fair skin I also have very dry skin.  In the winter my legs will flake with dryness, and my cuticles will crack. I use this stuff from face to toes every night after my shower.  Love it.  You can find it anywhere - grocery, Walmart, etc.

I kind of enjoyed this product review post.  I might try to make it a regular.

1 comment:

quiltluvr said...

I like your reviews. I like to use a tanner on my legs in the summer but you are right, they stink! Where do you get the St. Tropez tanner?