Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Urge to purge - Part 2

Yes, I know, the picture has nothing to do with purging stuff from our home.  But, it was such a beautiful sunset tonight, I had to snap it.  No editing either, straight out of the camera.

Back to the purging -- I spent most of the day cleaning out the laundry room.  I am going to be adding some more cabinets in there for more canned good/pantry type storage.  I am getting tired of the open wire shelving.  It looks so messy. And they just don't hold much.

My to-do (done) list for my holiday time off:
Clean out linen closet
Clean out front bedroom closet
Clean out the laundry room
Purge some from the kitchen cabinets
Give things away to someone who can use them
Take the rest to Goodwill


I still have some more things I'd like to get done.  Hopefully, I'll get back on the quilt I am making.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Looks like you have been busy!