Saturday, December 17, 2011

Urge to purge - part 1

Around this time of year I feel the need to get rid of stuff or in other words I get an "urge to purge."   Christmas time always reminds me of just how much stuff we all have - stuff that we don't need, can't afford, don't have room for, etc. etc. etc.

So this year I decided to start my purging early, before Christmas.  Hopefully there will be some folks with little funds for gifts that might find a treasure in my Goodwill donations.

This is what the front bedroom looked like while I was purging.....
I managed to get it all in my trunk, the backseat, and the passenger seat for our ride to the Goodwill store.
 And this was just part 1.  There will be a part 2 coming up after Christmas.  Then I'll try to go through our clothes and shoes.

1 comment:

Mad about Craft said...

I have an ongoing 'urge to purge', trouble is I don't get round to it but I've got it in my mind to go through my wardrobe in early January.