Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

To all my friends and family I wish you a very happy and healthy new year for 2010! Do you remember where you were when 1999 rolled over to 2000? Wow, time has flown by. I might just take a few minutes to watch my DVD of home videos. I always enjoy that. However, I also also want to take some time to evaluate my goals for the year - those improvements many of us want to make to ourselves and our lives. Spend less, organize more, give more, nurture friendships, reduce clutter, read the bible more, walk more, read more,....

Hope to do more organization today. Going to tackle the computer desk, hopefully the medicine cabinet, and then maybe my sewing room, maybe even my bathroom vanity! I am so thankful for a new year, new goals, new projects, and the love and care of a heavenly Father.

No comments: