Friday, January 15, 2010

Back in the groove

I feel like I am finally back to my quilting. I got an early start on all my errands today so I actually had time to start quilting my 5 yard quilt. I think it is pretty. I somehow misplaced my machine oil, so I had to make a few calls to find out just what kind I needed. Mineral oil with no additives. Got it, and now back in business! Here is a pic. I will get all the quilting finished tonight.



I picked up my first Civil War Tribute block of the month today. Are any of you doing it this year? I am excited about working on it. I also found another BOM that I would love to do. It is called Batik Nature (I think). I will have to think about this one. I am afraid both of these BOM's are going to be too big for me to quilt myself. Better get back to quilting!

No comments: