Wednesday, June 6, 2018

More projects than time

Are any of you like me, you always have things in your mind you want to make, do, research?  The wheels are always turning.  While the hubs has been gone, I've painted two lamps with milk/chalk paint (couple of coats of milk paint, but had it too thin, and didn't have more, so I then painted it with chalk paint).


Then, I enjoyed the chalk paint so much, I did a small table.  (I'm practicing for doing my whole dining room suite of mis-matched wood pieces, but shhhh, don't tell the hubs, jk he knows I want to paint it)
 And this pile of wood is going to be turned into a little tray table.  I have a plan, just need some old looking handles, sandpaper, and wood stain.
 In the midst of this, we finally are making some progress on digging the footers.
And I'm also working on a new one block wonder using some panels I bought at Hancock's in Paducah a few months ago.
 The panel was rather small so it will only make a lap quilt.  There wasn't really enough to put together much of a design, so I decided to just randomly put the pieces together trying to mix it up.
I think it will make a springy couch quilt.  I love chalk paint and distressing so much, I'm thinking of painting my black quilt ladder.....robin egg blue would look pretty?!

1 comment:

Mam said...

Love the OBW quilt. Haven't tried the technicque yet but it is on my list.