Tuesday, May 29, 2018

It's Project Time!!

When the hubs makes his annual trip up north to fish, this girl is busy!  I try to do some projects while he is gone, since I have the house (and garages) to myself.  If interested go here to see my king bed project I did in 2016.  That year I also put some bead board wall paper on top of our cultured marble tub surround.  However, because it is vinyl wallpaper, it was easy for the cat to scratch and mess up.  Hubby soaks in his 'office' aka tub, every morning and one of our cats liked to play around it (with the shoe string hubs uses to tease him).

Anyway, I loved the look and wanted to replace it at some point with real bead board.  So...that was my big 2018 project, while he is away.

Here is a before pic (excuse the mess):

And here is the interim bead board wallpaper pic:
And a pic of the 2018 re-do with real bead board and wood trim:

I think now I need to get a white rug for it.

I hope to have some more projects to show before the hubby arrives back home around June 9th.


No comments: