Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Fall

Don't you just love fall?

I made the little topper years ago using a discharging method of spraying a mixture of Clorox and water on black fabric, over some real leaves.  Then removed the leaves and copied them to make some appliqué leaves. They were laid out a little to the side so it looks like they are floating.  This little topper has always been a favorite of mine.

In case you aren't a regular reader of my website (www.rachelmhayes.com) here is a pic of a little baby quilt I made recently.
I used three of Elizabeth Hartman's patterns.  The little creatures aren't very difficult to make and it works pretty well as a quick baby quilt.

And just because it's fall......
My current favorite quilt, "Corona."  On our bed.

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel


No comments: