Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Fall is in the air!

Fall is in the air, and on the tables!
I pulled out the remaining nice looking hexagons from my Corona quilt and made another table runner.
Nice, pretty fall colors, right?
Problem is, I already have a beautiful fall table runner. My dilemma is what to do with it.  Gift it or donate it to charity/auction?  

I wanted to gift it to a friend, but I'm not sure she would like it.  I'm very particular about my home decor and I always worry when gifting someone with decor.  I see a quilt as different since it can be used purely for the function/warmth even if the recipient isn't fond of the colors or pattern.  A quilted table runner is a bit different, don't you think?  

I do think it would be great for halloween and Thanksgiving holidays.

UPDATE:  I did give it to my friend, and she loved it.  Or at least she said she did and acted like it.

No comments: