Sunday, August 27, 2017

More of Ireland

Just a few more pictures to share.....

I love these.  It shows just how quickly they can move!



I loved these actions shots.  That girl was so happy to be there and it shows on her face!  These were taken at a place called White Rocks, about 20 minutes away from the Giants Causeway in Ireland.



 These were taken at Kilfane Glen and Waterfall. It was a property owned by a wealthy family in the 1700s and has stayed the same since then.  They really enjoyed roaming around the property.  I told them it looked like an enchanted forest and my DIL said Emma was looking for fairies!
The closed out their week with a visit to see the Book of Kells at the Library of Trinity College Dublin. This was a thrill for both my son and his wife.
I'm living vicariously through their travels!

No comments: