Saturday, October 17, 2015

Saturday Sewing and Running

Good day.  Finished the quilting on the latest Remembrance Quilt.

This was difficult to make and quilt.  Sometimes that happens with shirts.  I was not too happy with the outcome but Jim likes it and think she will love it.  I decided to bind it in Harley Davidson orange.  The big emblem didn't work out on the back, so I plan to try to hand sew it on the back after I get it bound.

I did a 5k this morning. I was a little worried because I hadn't run since Monday and my knees really hurt Monday night.  No problem at all with my knees today and I am pleased with my results.  First (of two) in my age group, and finished in 34:38.

I met a friend there who finished first in her age group too. She did awesome at about 32 minutes.


No comments: