Sunday, February 17, 2013

A little this and a little that......

I pulled out my sour dough recipe the other day. Can you say yummy? The only negative about making it is, you have to plan for two days to mix, rise, shape, rise, and bake. It is worth it.

 

My son Elijah preached today. Very short visit home. Katie had to work so she didn't get to come with him. His message was so good! His dad and grandma came and they let me make their picture.

Got to give the puppy quilt to the little momma....

It was time to make more laundry detergent. I've gotten very fond of this stuff. I have been adding some citrus essential oils to it to give it a better scent. The recipe I use makes two gallons.

Passed my carry permit class yesterday. However I was a bit frustrated because they didn't count all my shots correctly, but it didn't matter. I qualified anyway.
And my last news is today I finished week 2 of my C25k program! Yippee! It was more difficult than it was on Friday. Not sure why. I know it is going to get harder and harder, so I am trying to prepare myself mentally not to give up, to keep at it, even if I have to repeat some weeks.

 

No comments: