Saturday, September 15, 2012

Weekend Posts

I've been working on a remembrance quilt and I have it finished except for the label. I used the pantograph, Flowing Feathers, and used a variegated denim thread. Here is the back.

I don't want to show the front yet, until the recipient sees it herself.

We are getting ready for a little vacation. Yay! I am so thankful for my husband's job. He has the opportunity to earn travel bucks with some companies he does business with. He earned enough for us to go on this short trip. You can see I am taking socks, jeans, and my camera......can you guess where we are going? I am hoping to get some good scenery shots on this trip. Below is a local sunset I took Thursday night. The sky was so pretty.

Psalm 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork.

No comments: