Saturday, October 22, 2011

Chose to sew

I could have done more for my physical health by walking in the beautiful sunshine today, .....but I chose to improve my mental health by sewing!  I haven't done many of these template long star points. And it took me 9 to figure out what they were supposed to look like. Duh. Nine.  Oh well, here is a picture of what they are NOT supposed to look like versus what they ARE supposed to look like. And no, I didn't redo the bad ones.  I rarely take anything out.  I am one of those who say, "oh, it will quilt out." I prefer to look at the big picture rather than the intimate details.  I guess that is why I'll never do this for a business.
 It is coming along nicely. I always like to lay the blocks out as I go.  I still have a few more to make and then to put them all together.  This is a large hexagon shape.

No comments: