Friday, August 26, 2011

Ready for Fall

I am thankful that this weekend we are not like so many who are in the path of Irene. We would love a little rain.  I am ready for this hot, hot summer to be over.  My outside ferns are dying early.  The first time in 8 years that they have started dying before cold weather.  We usually get to enjoy them up to Thanksgiving.  I brought out some little silk mums for the outside table.

I got the new door curtains up today.  Hubby thinks they are too drab.  I like the neutral.

I have been searching for some way to put up a clothes line on my deck.  I didn't want to put one in the yard to have to mow around and I wanted something easy.  I finally found an umbrella type, that can be put up when needed, fits perfect on the deck, and can really hold a lot of laundry.

No comments: