Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sewing Room

I haven't posted pictures of my sewing room in a while and I am still happy that I've been able to keep it fairly clutter free for a few weeks now.  Here are a few...
I try to do a good job of cleaning/dusting/straightening in between projects.  The sloped ceiling is a major hindrance to this room.  Wish we had thought that through better when we built, but who would have thought it would have ended up as a "quilt studio"?

I wish I had a before and after for the closet.  Here is the after, and I am happy with it although it still looks quite junky.  However, I am still storing lots of my son's stuff (motorcycle helmets, gloves, chaps, ties, a few clothes, sleeping bag....etc).  We don't have an attic in our house, so our closets are typically very full of junk valuable stuff.

No comments: