Saturday, March 12, 2011

Organization

I guess we quilters are always running out of room to store our "stuff".  I found some unused space upstairs in a bathroom.  Yes, a bathroom.  The ceiling slants at four feet so the bathroom had quite a bit of unused space under the slant.  It isn't unused now.  I moved my storage shelves/containers in there, and boy were they messy. I've worked all afternoon organizing.  I'm happy with the results.  Here are some before and after pictures.  Before:


After:


I still have way too many scraps, even after I tossed a lot.

1 comment:

Mary Johnson said...

I know what you mean! I was just telling Keith today that I might have to store my batting in the downstairs shower when we move. I think overall I'll end up with about the same amount of space but I need to go through the sewing room and toss or donate what I can to make sure I fit!