Saturday, May 15, 2010

Obsessive? No, not me....yeah, right

If you've read much of my blog, you'll know that I am somewhat (ahem...lol) obsessive.  Whether it is quilting, reading, cooking, and yes, even cleaning.  Right now I am obsessed with my homemade laundry soap.  I love it!  I highly recommend the book, "Dining on a Dime Cookbook" by Tawra Kellam and Jill Cooper.  It is kind of pricey at ~$25 (my sweet friend gave it to me...thank you Sherry) but so worth it, if for nothing else, the homemade cleaning recipes.  In addition to the laundry soap, I've made the counter-top disinfectant, the window cleaner, the all purpose cleaner, the daily shower cleaner, and the stain pretreater.I am not thrilled with the daily shower cleaner, but I am going to adjust it a bit.  The rest are great and cheap, cheap, cheap.

No comments: