Monday, December 28, 2009

Organization


I decided to stay home from work another day. Glad I did. The kids didn't go back to Louisville until mid-morning, so I got to visit with them a bit more. Today is going to be a day of organization! It is really shameful, all the food that has gone to waste. I cleaned and organized the pantry and filled almost three bags of old food. I need to make a commitment to do this at least twice a year, so I can get the food that we aren't going to use to a food pantry before it goes out of date. I've been counting my blessings this morning. It is truly a blessing to have more food that you can eat, a warm home, clothes to wear, family.

I purchased some new wire shelving for the utility room. I may get ambitious and try to put them up today. I would love to organize the laundry room after I finish in the kitchen. Such a great day to be at home! Probably won't do much sewing today, but today just seems like a good day to GET ORGANIZED! Hope you are counting your blessings and enjoying your day too!

No comments: