Sunday, February 19, 2017

More of England

I'm sitting in Heathrow now awaiting my flight home.  I am such a homebody, I don't really enjoy traveling. I traveled a bit in my career, not a lot, but enough to see Europe several times. I travel solely to see my grand babies -- which is reason enough.  The kids took me on a day trip to London on Friday. It was a quick trip but I was able to see Westminster Abbey,

 Buckingham Palace, and Parliament...


 Big Ben...

But the real reason why I came is these two......
Haddon is the absolutely sweetest little baby ever.  And Emma, oh my, this girl has such spirit.  We laughed and played.


My love tank was filled to the brim this week, visiting these loved ones.  I am so thankful for the technology to see them on FaceTime, but there is nothing like holding these babies in my arms and feeling their skin, hair, and hearing their little giggles in person.  I am so blessed by this little family.  

No comments: