Saturday, March 12, 2016

Busy Weekend

It has been a busy couple of days.  I was invited to submit a block to Quiltmaker magazine for one of their next 100 block issues.  I've had fun creating one that I've been thinking about for a few weeks.  It took me three tries but I finally got it the way I want it. I wasn't sure how to make my little arrow heads but rather than youtube it, I just winged it.


They also suggested submitting a quilt made from your block, so I did that too. I learned a few more things in EQ during the process.

Got in a good run today......

Did a little work in my herb garden.  I neglected it last fall and the weeds had taken over everything.  I practically rolled up the weeds to get them out. I think I still need to till it before planting.


Sure enjoyed seeing my little violas, or mini pansies, (whatever they are called) perking up with the warm weather.  They are so happy!


No comments: