Got an email from the magazine today. I sent them the pictures of the bigger version of my Edinburgh Square quilt design, and they want to use it rather than the small version. Yay! I'd rather it be published than the smaller one. I think it was a fluke. They said they had two baby quilts for that issue and wanted just one, and after seeing the pictures of the larger version wanted to swap and use it instead.
So, I quickly made a nice label commemorating it's namesake and have it all ready to mail.
I finished my other design today. Now, to decide how to quilt it. Going to have to get some backing first. No more scraps left. Hope I can find something bright to go with it.
Can't wait to get it quilted. It really turned out cute.