Friday, May 31, 2013

Purse Organizer

One of the ladies at the quilt class last night showed us a purse organizer she had made. I loved it. I went to the recommended website (google Jen Wesner purse organizer to find it) and it didn't take long at all to make this...

I made two.

She recommended some heavy fabric for the outside. I had the red ticking and it did fine but just wasn't very pretty. So I made another with regular fabric, cut it down a few inches, and put interfacing on both pieces of fabric.

Your wallet and planner, if you are like me and carry one, fit in the middle. You other things such as phone, keys, lipstick, ink pens, check book, chewing gum, hand sanitizer, etc., fit in the little pockets. It secures to itself with Velcro and forms a little circle.

So when you want to carry one of those "black hole" type purses, you just put your things in this little organizer and you'll be able to find everything in the purse and you can move the contents from purse to purse when you want to carry a different one.

What do you think? Let me know if you make one!

 

No comments: