Friday, August 24, 2012

Machine Malfunction Again!

Yep, it happened again.  This time I managed to get it going after it froze.  Then it froze again. And again.  Then it froze every single time I stopped and started.  I had to manually turn the round thing (I should know what that is called, but sorry, I don't) to get it going again. When I ran out of bobbin, it refused to wind the bobbin.  Frustrating!  I managed to sew for 1/2 hour before it quit.  I'm ready to order a new machine from Amazon.
Since I had several hours to sew tonight, I did redeem the time and get my next Remembrance Quilt cut out.  This is for a very dear friend.  Her son passed away two years ago. We are using her husband's shirts in the mix too. I think Bonnie Hunter's Bricks and Stepping Stones pattern will work well with these shirts.

No comments: