Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cool Hat!

This is a really cool hat. It is difficult to find mesh backed hats these days. My husband's young fishing buddy says hats with mesh are old men hats. Humph! Well, Farm Bureau has these really cool hats for a $5 donation and the proceeds go to the American Cancer Society. And they have a mesh back.



I've been looking for a mesh backed hat because my head gets so hot when I walk, yet I need to shade my face. And it's PINK! Ever since my own breast cancer scare a couple years ago, pink has become one of my favourite colours. And after all, I am a girl. I'm supposed to love pink.

If you have your Fall 2012 issue of Tennessee Home & Farm you'll see the ad demonstrating that "real men wear pink" and mesh.....By the way, I absolutely love my Tennessee Home & Farm magazine.

No comments: