Saturday, June 9, 2012

More Porch Re-do

I really love what I've done with the porch.  I want it to look really good when the hubby comes home from his fishing trip, considering he was very reluctant to let me paint it.
I sewed up a red ticking pillow yesterday and put some red placemats on the table. Carolina Pottery had their outdoor wicker rockers on sale, so I made a run to Knoxville to get one. 

I got a couple more plants at Lowe's and raised my rectangular planters up on some decorative rocks.  My  friend says that getting them off the hot deck will help them to do better.


He should be home within a couple of hours from his 11 day fishing trip up north.  I am making fried chicken tenders, cooked carrots, home grown green beans, twice baked potatoes, home made bread, and this yummy fruit pizza for dessert.  Think he will know I missed him? I did.  It was very lonesome around here.

No comments: