Monday, May 16, 2011

Home Sweet Home

We are finally home after a very long travel day (~26 hours).  We just got our "lost" piece of luggage delivered, so I am happy!  I have some beautiful pictures I'd like to share with you.  Sorry, they aren't in any order. The first is a view of our room.  It was gorgeous! Follows are some of my favorite of the pictures I took.



One of the tours we took, the Gap of Dunloe, started with a jaunting cart ride through the gap.



These were fascinating structures that dated back to 600-800 a.d. built by the monks who came to the island of Ireland.  No, the power pole isn't coming out of the structure, although it looks it!


I"ve forgotten the name of this castle like structure, but it was at the end of the Gap of Dunloe tour.  It was my favorite of the ones we took.


1 comment:

Mary Johnson said...

We were in Ireland a couple years ago, I loved it!