Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!! (early)

Wonderful day today.  Just piddlin around.  Walked with my best walking bud; exercised on the Wii Fit I received for Christmas (Love it! Love it!); made some bread; did a little cleaning and organizing, and made some homemade noodles!  I've always wanted to make some and I found a recipe on one of my favorite blogs, The Pioneer Woman.


They don't look that appetizing but they were good.  I made some Alfredo sauce to go on them.  They were just a bit tough, so I may have cooked them too long, but still good.

I am working on my "Bear Country" quilt that I bought when we were on vacation in Kalispell, Montana.  Maybe I'll get it finished tomorrow and post a picture.

Hope all of you have a wonderful New Year full of love, laughter and God's blessings.

No comments: